[conspire] Book Burning continues thanks to the Feds

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Fri Mar 25 08:39:45 PDT 2011

Quoting Ruben Safir (ruben at mrbrklyn.com):

> http://www.copyright.gov/1201/2003/hearings/transcript-may2.pdf

Really nicely done testimony from you and Phil Gengler, I must say.
_That_ is how it should be done.

If you'd been speaking primarily to human beings rather than
entertainment industry legal thugs, you might have made an impression.

Cheers,             "This is the first time in my lifetime that Irish people are
Rick Moen           able to go 'What?  You're going to England?  It's full of
rick at linuxmafia.com terrorists.  Come to Ireland.  We've no terrorists at all.
McQ! (4x80)         They're all playwrights, now.'"    -- Dara O'Briain