[conspire] (forw) On methods for sending press releases

Peter Knaggs peter.knaggs at gmail.com
Tue Mar 22 14:16:05 PDT 2011

Hi Rick,

I haven't tried them, but those instructions appear to fall into
the "now you go hunt for the missing piece" category.

Reading the last two steps of

 http://www.techerator.com/2009/06/how-to-automatically-forward-emails-to-multiple-recipients-in-gmail/

it says:
   "Don’t worry, we’ll add the other addresses in the next step.
Click Create Filter."
but on the next step, it says:
   "Repeat this process for any additional email addresses you want to
forward messages to."

That would presumably mean creating _more_ filters, which wouldn't appear to
help much to reduce the work of forwarding email to multiple addresses
in one shot.

Perhaps they meant "edit the existing filter" to add more recipient
email addresses to it?

Cheers,
Peter.