[conspire] DuckDuckGo: Javascript-dependent (was: Certificate rewrite concern0

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Wed Mar 16 15:37:11 PDT 2011

Quoting Brett Mahar (brett.mahar at gmail.com):

> There is a non-javascript version of DDG. eg if your firefox has
> javascript disabled DDG will automatically redirect to the
> non-javascript version. From this page you can click on your search
> toolbar and can add "DuckDuckGo(HTML)" (ie non-javascript) from then
> on.

Thanks, Brett!  I've obviously not looked in a while, as this was
previously one of the complaints people had about it.

Rick Moen            "Julianne Moore probably took the role of Sarah Palin
rick at linuxmafia.com  because actors win awards for playing handicapped people."
McQ!  (4x80)                                                -- Kelly Oxford