[conspire] (forw) Re: June 25 MP installfest upgrade RH 7.3 PC to Centos56

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Mon Jun 27 14:05:04 PDT 2011

----- Forwarded message from wood eddie <ewood111 at yahoo.com> -----

Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2011 13:41:28 -0700 (PDT)
From: wood eddie <ewood111 at yahoo.com>
To: Rick Moen <rick at linuxmafia.com>
Subject: June 25 MP installfest upgrade RH 7.3 PC to Centos56

Hi Rick:

Thanks. Yes, Duron PC is a short term solution.  When I get this up and
running later, anticipate encounter issue: what happen to tomcat apps
that's written for IE browser ?  What is the closest browser on linux
should I consider use ?

Thats why I start install Firefox on RH 7.3 before but did not work.
Install appear to finish but when run firefox.bin nothing happen.

Thx, Eddie

[snip Eddie quoting the entire prior thread]