[conspire] CABAL is tomorrow (Sat. 6/11), 4 pm to midnight

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Fri Jun 10 18:09:10 PDT 2011

We've been having great weather, and can hope that it holds.
Apparently, we're done with rain, but there's a chance of patchy fog
and some wind, so I'll be weighing the outdoor/indoor choice
tomorrow afternoon.  If it's too cool, we'll stay in.

Yes, I'll certainly be cooking.  Have been having some really good luck
with braising meat in a sauce that includes cooking sherry and some of
the spice mix we got in Morocco.  And of course garlic bread, and maybe
a pie.  We shall see.

I have in mind a small technical presentation about system maintenance
for Debian and related (e.g., *buntu) systems, if there's time.