[conspire] request recommendation for webcam for Mac G4 PPC - Mac OS 10.4.11

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Thu Jun 9 23:54:32 PDT 2011

Quoting Ruben Safir (ruben at mrbrklyn.com):

> Hi Darlene, this is Ruben

You know you're picking a fight, right?  (I'll probably ignore it for a
few rounds, and then kill it.)

I'm actually intending to follow up with a kind and thoughtful post to
Donna, attempting to give her some judicious advice about how to deal
with her situation.  CABAL attempts to be kind to people without
prejudice on grounds of politics.  I even make Republicans welcome.
Some of my best friends, and so on.

Meantime, the usual rendering into Latin letters of the Feast of Weeks
is actually 'Shavuot' (of which we are now in day two, here in the
Galut).

You'll pardon me if I don't join in, but I really can't digest cheese
blitzes very well.

Geh gezindt, and I mean that in the nicer sense.  ;->

--
Cheers,                           My pid is Inigo Montoya.  You kill -9
Rick ('goyisher kopf') Moen       my parent process.  Prepare to vi.
rick at linuxmafia.com
McQ!  (4x80)