[conspire] (forw) Re: June 25/July 9 MP installfest upgrade RH 7.3 PC to Centos56 continuation

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Mon Jul 11 15:06:39 PDT 2011

Eddie finally debugged his SCSI chain (which turned out to have a
partially defective hard drive as SCSI ID #0) and got a CentOS 5.6
installation underway during Saturday's CABAL meeting -- only to find
out that his rather ancient Diamond Multimedia S3-based EGA/VGA card
isn't supported by X.org.

----- Forwarded message from wood eddie <ewood111 at yahoo.com> -----