[conspire] (forw) Re: June 25 MP installfest upgrade RH 7.3 PC to Centos56 continuation

Paul Zander paulz at ieee.org
Mon Jul 11 12:58:37 PDT 2011

Haltek and Halted (know called HSC) were once one company in Mountain View.  The partners split in the 1970's.  Haltek remained in Mountain View, near Shoreline and 101.  Alas, they closed 10 years ago because of greedy landlords during the dot com boom.  Last time I went by, the building was still vacant.

HSC is near Central and Lawrence in Sunnyvale.  Web-site is http://www.halted.com/   Although the front door faces Central, it is easy to miss unless you know the details. Check a map before you go.