[conspire] (forw) Re: June 25 MP installfest upgrade RH 7.3 PC to Centos56 continuation

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Fri Jul 8 00:59:41 PDT 2011

----- Forwarded message from wood eddie <ewood111 at yahoo.com> -----

Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2011 00:28:35 -0700 (PDT)
From: wood eddie <ewood111 at yahoo.com>
To: Rick Moen <rick at linuxmafia.com>
Subject: June 25 MP installfest upgrade RH 7.3 PC to Centos56 continuation

Hi Rick:

Thanks. Finally got system installed back to RH73 using Buslogic SCSI, shall come this Sat to try install Centos with adaptec 2940 SCSI troubleshoot hardware if/as needed.  System appears ok with mismatched memory (PC2700/PC3200). Had to use SCSI CDROM as terminator for now. May be go to Frys to buy a SCSI terminator later, as now uses 2 Seagate 18GB SCSI drives that requires an external terminator.

Thx, Eddie