[conspire] yet another non related question

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Tue Jan 18 13:47:16 PST 2011

Quoting Ehud Kaldor (ehud.kaldor at gmail.com):

Ehud, it's rather likely that I failed to grasp your meaning.  Let me
try again on paragraph two.  Unfortunately, I'm not getting very far
with that paragraph, either.

> also, if i'm going for that option - every registrar i look in (and
> gkg.comseems to be the cheapest so far) requires either i park with
> them or provide DNS up front.

Huh?  What?

I attempted to investigate this very odd assertion, and I see no
evidence that gkg.com is even a domain registrar at all.

Anyway, if you're finding nothing but crummy registrars, maybe you
should consider ceasing to ignore the ones I recommended.