[conspire] internal rerouting problem

Ehud Kaldor ehud.kaldor at gmail.com
Sun Jan 16 23:31:23 PST 2011

Success!
ended up using unbound, which I had installed as a local cacher (based on
Rick M's recommendation). Added the domain as transparent to local-zone,
added ip as A to local-data, told unbound to listen to interfere 0.0.0.0 and
added served ip as first dns on router.
And all that starting investigation on Tony's advice to use dnsmasq.

Thanks!

Ehud