[conspire] internal rerouting problem

Ehud Kaldor ehud.kaldor at gmail.com
Sun Jan 16 18:41:20 PST 2011

reading some dnsmasq explanation, it sounds more of a local dns cache (like
unbound?), and not something that could serve the entire network. i do not
want to edit all the computers' hosts file, and even if i do - i will need
to change it every time i take a laptop outside and back inside, to use
external IP and then internal. i need a DNS function for the entire network,
and only for this function. did i misunderstand dnsmasq?

Ehud