[conspire] Tony = dizzy

bruce coston jane_ikari at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 22 21:54:57 PST 2011

https://sites.google.com/site/bcoston/
contains the updates , In summary : The Pardus corporate 2 = a great live cd and don't attempt the debian mint . Gotta install ? Stick with lenny unless other stuff gets a lot better . I'm stuck in the Pardus install for now and got all my data back . Some people enjoy users less picky than mine .

   1. Re: Linux Mint Debian now with KDE4.444 (Tony Godshall)
   2. more from attempted kde3 land (bruce coston)

Message: 1