[conspire] (forw) Re: (forw) free laptop ?

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Mon Feb 7 21:12:48 PST 2011

I don't know why this posting would have been _rejected_ (should have
been held for manual approval as a non-subscriber posting), but it
somehow didn't transit the list, so I'm forwarding manaully.

FYI, you-all can make any alternate (non-subscribed) sending address
postable (without your postings being held for approval) by subscribing
it and setting that subscription's 'nomail' option.

----- Forwarded message from Alan Davies-Gavin <adavies01 at gmail.com> -----