[conspire] (forw) [linux-elitists] PJ takes her victory lap

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Wed Aug 31 17:53:32 PDT 2011

Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2011 17:17:02 -0700
From: Rick Moen <rick at linuxmafia.com>
To: linux-elitists at zgp.org
Subject: [linux-elitists] PJ takes her victory lap

  'It's that time. I wrote years ago I'd go to SCO's funeral in a red
  dress, and here we are.'
                            -- Pamela Jones (JPEG provided)

(Thank you, J.D. 'Illiad' Frazer.)

Droll tidbits include the revelation that Maureen O'Gara's company is
a SCO creditor.  Good luck with that, Maureen!

In other news, here.kernel.org was recently determined to be hax0red, and
Jon C. kindly explained to journos why the sky remains determinedly unfallen.
https://www.linux.com/news/featured-blogs/171-jonathan-corbet/491001-the-cracking-of-kernelorg