[conspire] Fwd: [Internet Blacklist Bill] Mash-up

Edward Cherlin echerlin at gmail.com
Mon Aug 1 22:41:10 PDT 2011

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Morgan Callahan <info at demandprogress.org>
Date: Mon, Aug 1, 2011 at 17:41
Subject: Mash-up
To: Edward Cherlin <echerlin at gmail.com>

Check it out -- We're expecting that a version of the Internet Blacklist
Bill will be introduced in the House of Representatives in coming weeks, *so
we've pulled together this video to remind the world about what makes it so
awful. *

Please take a look and pass it on:

*We need to rally more opposition to this bill -- you can share the video
with your friends by using these links:*
  [image: [fb]] Click here to share with your friends on
[fb]] Click here to tweet about the campaign:

Thanks for fighting for Internet freedom.

-- The Demand Progress team
 Paid for by Demand Progress (DemandProgress.org<http://demandprogress.org/>)
and not authorized by any candidate or candidate's committee. Contributions
are not deductible as charitable contributions for federal income tax

*One last thing -- Demand Progress's small, dedicated, under-paid staff
relies exclusively on the generosity of members like you to support our
work. Will you click here to chip in $5 or
you can become a Demand Progress monthly sustainer by
clicking here.
<http://act.demandprogress.org/sign/dp_sustainer/?recurring=1> Thank you!*

You can unsubscribe from this mailing list at any