[conspire] News Sources

Nick Moffitt nick at zork.net
Wed Sep 8 00:50:54 PDT 2010

James Sundquist:
> What trusted sources do you go to for news?  I get Linux Questions,
> Linux Today and Lifehacker.

I stick to Linux Weekly News for the more traditionally journalistic
news.  I tend to follow the rest through more "grapevine" sources such
as mailing lists like this one or IRC channels where friends paste in
occasional LKML archive links and suchlike.

"It is not very unreasonable that the rich should
contribute to the public expense, not only in
proportion to their revenue, but something more than in
that proportion." -- Adam Smith, Wealth of Nations