[conspire] recording activities of authorities [Re: Idiot waiver demands]

Ehud Kaldor ehud.kaldor at gmail.com
Sun Oct 10 21:39:27 PDT 2010

this is one type of evidence collection you can do. though the problem is,
you still need to point it and if someone notices and takes it, you are out
of luck.

in my home country, settlers and soldiers (and cops) are confiscating
cameras left and right from political activists. if such a camera would have
a wireless or cellular card, that can transmit on the spot - even if the
device is taken in a few seconds - the footage is already out there. in
those situations, the problem is not to hide the fact you are recording or
the hardware, but the ability to prevent forceful deletions.

still, probably a good thing to have.

Ehud