[conspire] Got install media?

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Thu Oct 7 20:38:55 PDT 2010

This Saturday will be CABAL day, 4 PM onwards.  (I think we finally
scotched the reason some people still thought opening time was 1 PM.  It
was because Bill Ward's Google Calendar was way out of date.)

Anyone want a distro that we don't yet have on offer?  Speak up quickly,
and I'll download and burn one.

Ubuntu / Kubuntu / Xubuntu / Edubuntu / Mythbuntu / Ubuntu Studio[1]  have a
release candidate out of 10.10 "Maverick Meercat".  The final release is
supposed to be the day _after_ CABAL (10/10/10, get it?).  I'll burn
one or two of the RC images.  Any requests, please make 'em now.

[1] Everything except Lubuntu, it seems.