[conspire] anyone want lots of artifacts?

hirohama at gmail.com hirohama at gmail.com
Sun Mar 28 21:57:58 PDT 2010

Thanks for the recommendations.

I remember seeing a craigslist add a few months ago with subject, "Donate
your technical books to Hackerdojo."

Anyone know who i might contact at Hacker Dojo to see if i can find someone
who would be willing to pick up some boxes for Hacker Dojo? Or, do you know
someone who would be willing to pick up items in Redwood City and drop off
in Mountain View? [I'm without a car and leaving the area this week.]

If I can make the right connection by Tuesday morning, i can save the effort
of moving these boxes on Tuesday afternoon and risk losing track of their
location or not having space for them at their transient destination.

The items can be picked up this week until late afternoon Thursday.