[conspire] questions about LaTeX

Darlene Wallach freepalestin at dslextreme.com
Mon Mar 1 12:43:29 PST 2010

I am learning how to use LaTeX for my job.

In the process I'm writing up a guide in LaTeX that shows how to mark
up text. I'm having a *lot* of trouble figuring out how to display
LaTeX markup in LaTeX. I have *not* been successfull in coming up with
a search string for Google to give me help.

Someone suggested two books "Guide to Latex" and "The Latex
Companion". Unfortunately, the "Guide to Latex" is checked out until
22nd March and "The Latex Companion" might be available in a week - it
is at St Mary's College and it will probably take a week to get to
Martin Luther King, Jr Library.

Does someone know LaTeX that could give me some tips or suggest a pdf
available online or have access to the books?

Thank you.

equal justice under law,
Darlene Wallach