[conspire] (forw) Re: Sorry I won't be in to meet this month for CABAL

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Thu Jun 24 16:53:10 PDT 2010

:r! cal
     June 2010
Su Mo Tu We Th Fr Sa
       1  2  3  4  5
 6  7  8  9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30

Meeting is Saturday, 4 PM on!

Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2010 16:52:17 -0700
From: Rick Moen <rick at linuxmafia.com>
To: Tom Bergstrom <tbergsstudio at yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Sorry I won't be in to meet this month for CABAL

Quoting Tom Bergstrom (tbergsstudio at yahoo.com):

> Hi Rick,
> Sorry I won't be stopping by this month,
> but I plan to buy another IBM laptop and give it to my dad and may need help depending on the model.  Plus, I think a 69yro man should be able to handle the simplicity of Ubuntu OS.
> I hope...

Hi, Tom!

Sorry you won't be able to make it, but we'll still be there next time.

Ubuntu and many other distros have become _usually_ really simple to get
basically installed, though there are often odd things people can use
help with anyway, and we're glad to help with any of that.

rick at linuxmafia.com                           Or denied.  So there.
McQ!  (4x80)

----- End forwarded message -----