[conspire] How to turn _a_ computer into _some_ toast

Edward Cherlin echerlin at gmail.com
Fri Jun 11 17:45:09 PDT 2010

The pineapple juice was too much for my Ubuntu laptop. While *I* was
thinking that the keyboard was the problem, the juice corroded the
main board and made the hard drive inaccessible. I am temporarily
using a computer provided by my son, a once hot but now somewhat
broken down gaming computer with Ubuntu and Windows. He has acquired a
hotter one.

Fortunately I have the source data for the few files that weren't
recently backed up.
http://www.earthtreasury.org/