[conspire] Generic Linux?

roger at rogerchrisman.com roger at rogerchrisman.com
Fri Jun 11 12:11:04 PDT 2010

Oh dear, now I've done it. I deleted "is a generic term that" from the
Wikipedia "Linux" article. I think the article is better this way so
that people like Mike Cassidy, who may not know what an operating
system kernel is, don't start calling BSD generically linux or some
other weirdness.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Linux

Hachoo!!

Roger