[conspire] (forw) can you tell me

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Fri Jul 30 19:23:13 PDT 2010

Isn't that about the saddest story you've heard all week?

----- Forwarded message from PS2Damon at aol.com -----

Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2010 21:43:23 -0400 (EDT)
From: PS2Damon at aol.com
To: respond-auto at linuxmafia.com
Subject: can you tell me
	J_CHICKENPOX_32,J_CHICKENPOX_84,NO_REAL_NAME,SPF_PASS autolearn=no
	version=3.2.5

Hi,
    Im going nuts I have two desktop computers.My dad  gave me this antenna
 that is a long piece of wood with all these  metal  spokes sticking it
plugs into my usb port and I place it out  the window and get free Internet off
my neighbors open networks.well he wont  give any help trying to get my
other computer working for my son,He is mad cause  his computers is broke and I
got two computers and wont give him one so I really  need help all I want
is to order whatever I need to get my sons computer working  with out paying
for service. I just need to know what type of antenna do I look  for that
will easily plug into the usb and will pick up open networks PLEASE  HELP ME
                               Jenn

----- End forwarded message -----