[conspire] CABAL this Saturday

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Fri Jul 23 14:29:58 PDT 2010

We're doing the usual tomorrow starting at 4 PM.  Not sure what exactly
I'll be preparing as food for the masses, but I'll be going to the Palo
Alto Farmer's Market in the AM, for starters.

Running from 10 AM to 4 PM is a rather extraordinary annual event, now
in its fourth year, which my family will be attending prior to CABAL:
The Edible Landscaping Tour.  It's a public tour of particularly
impressive organic vegetable/fruit gardens in the Palo Alto / Mountain
View / Los Altos area:  You get a map and set of handouts about the
featured gardens, and then can visit them at your leisure from 10 to 4.
Last year's tour included the backyard gardens of local restauranteur
Jesse Cool (Flea Street Cafe, Jesse's CoolEatz, etc.) and Sun's Scott
McNealy.  Highly recommended.  Interest parties can join the tour
starting 9:45 AM tomorrow at Common Ground Palo Alto.

http://www.commongroundinpaloalto.org/ediblelandscapingtour.htm