[conspire] Power outage, last night and this morning

Margaret Wendall mwendall at gmail.com
Thu Jan 21 18:22:51 PST 2010

Rick -

Thanks for the good ideas. I have a cell phone and a LED flashlight and I've
been taking them to bed with me this week.

I downloaded your emergency list, and it should be easy enough to modify for
south San Jose. I have a much shorter list already, but your list is better.

Margaret Wendall

On Thu, Jan 21, 2010 at 2:34 PM, Rick Moen <rick at linuxmafia.com> wrote:

> > Don't forget you need a phone that doesn't require AC power, unless
> > you have a backup.
>
> Yes, we keep both cellulars and a spare old Western Electric Trimline
> around for (in part) that reason.
>
> By the way, your e-mail seems to send out a lot of binary junk inside
> the text.  This might help:
> http://www.tcrlist.com/Configuring_Plain_Text.htm  (Don't use the index;
> scroll down to Yahoo Mail.)

Margaret Wendall
mwendall-at-gmail-dot-com
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?" - Juvenal