[conspire] (forw) Re: Your web-site Causes Firefox to Download the Pages Instead of Viewing Them

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Mon Aug 30 04:04:12 PDT 2010

Quoting Don Marti (dmarti at zgp.org):

> (I'm still dragging the same Apache config file
> around that I've had since Red Hat 4.0 days., with
> all the virtual hosts inline.  Yeech but working,
> and at least it's in etckeeper.)

I'm glad it does.  Somehow, I had the impression my Apache 1.3.x
conffiles were going to be utterly useless when I finally did a forced
2.x upgrade (because maintained 1.3.x Debian packages ceased to be
available), so I grumbled and through together a 2.x replacement in the
expected Debian style.

(Greetings from NZ, by the way.)