[conspire] cabal. Sat.

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Fri Sep 25 17:01:26 PDT 2009

Quoting Bruce Coston (jane_ikari at yahoo.com):

> I plan to bring carrot cake from the Supermarket .

I'll be cooking a few things.  Have some of the ever-popular paprika
sausage for pizza, and some marinade sauce for a meat dish.

Newly on tap in the distros dept:

Puppy Linux 4.3 for i386
Ubuntu 9.04 "Jaunty" alternate disk for PowerPC (a member having
   asked me to burn this for her old PPC Mac)
eLive 1.9.44 for i386 (unstable branch):  Bruce's favourite
Ubuntu 9.10 alpha 6 "Karmic" i386 alternate and desktop disks

The latter might be attractive for anyone who wants to get an early
sample of the planned October Ubuntu release, and doesn't mind a
few rough edges.