[conspire] Food left behind. (Please don't.)

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Mon Sep 14 18:24:06 PDT 2009

Just reminder:  In general, if you leave food behind at CABAL
meetings (i.e., without prior discussion), it'll get thrown out.

Someone left two packages of ice cream products -- a package of Klondike
ice cream bars and one of Nestlé Drumsticks -- in our refrigerator.
That person might have been donating to our household.  The gesture's
nice, and appreciated, but that stuff's way off the list of what we
residents eat.

In fact, please:  If you bring food, _don't_ leave it.  Take it with you
(except by arrangement).