[conspire] Django Triumphant

Nick Moffitt nick at zork.net
Wed Oct 21 09:13:24 PDT 2009

jim:
> BayPIGgies meeting Thursday September 24, 2009: Django Development

Ah, delicious Django!  I have become quite a fan over the past couple of
years.  I was tickled to learn that one of my projects was mentioned in
Eric Florenzano's talk at DjangoCon this year:

	https://launchpad.net/yardbird/+announcement/4074

I have taken to using bits of django in unexpected ways for a while now.
I'm allergic to SQL, and its ORM has done the best job of keeping
the containment barriers up:

	http://zork.net/motd/nick/django/your-favorite-orm-sucks.html

--
"There should be a homonym exam before people are
issued keyboards."     -- George Moffitt