[conspire] (forw) Re: ubuntu modems

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Fri Nov 13 09:27:36 PST 2009

Where _do_ these people come from?

----- Forwarded message from rybons at comcast.net -----

Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2009 16:09:23 +0000 (UTC)
From: rybons at comcast.net
To: Rick Moen <rick at linuxmafia.com>
Subject: Re: ubuntu modems

So sorry.  I did not realize that you were part of a paid support service.  I mistook you for a contibuting part of the linux user community who  had published a humorous article for the 'Linix Mafia', with your email address publicly displayed toward the end.  Now I see why the rest of the world thinks linux is a backward operating system.  Best Regards, John