[conspire] (forw) Re: laptop for linux

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Sat Mar 28 15:40:58 PDT 2009

An acquaintance from when I lived at the building housing the
Linux-based CoffeeNet Internet cafe, in SoMa, San Francisco.

----- Forwarded message from John Cassady <cassady3 at tdl.com> -----

From: John Cassady <cassady3 at tdl.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Mar 2009 14:59:08 -0700
To: rick at hugin.imat.com
Subject: laptop for linux

Hi Rick,

How are you doing?  Long time no see.  Still having get togethers at
your place?  I occasionally see John Regan.  He is the only contact I
have left with the Coffee shop group.

If you were going out to get a laptop for running linux, probably
Debian, what would your choices be?

John Cassady