[conspire] July schedule posted

Deirdre Saoirse Moen deirdre at deirdre.net
Mon Jul 13 21:40:31 PDT 2009

On Mon, 13 Jul 2009, Tony Godshall wrote:

> As for religious war, Rick was, it seemed trolling for a Ruby vs
> Python kind of thing- I don't want to play that game.
>
> Please, if you feel insulted, set me straight.

As someone who will use whatever damn language I feel like because it's
the best tool for the job, yes, I am insulted because it did appear that
you were the person who was snarking, not Rick.

I've been paid to work in more than 25 languages over the yeears, and I
don't really love or hate any of them. They all suck. :)

Okay, Java sucks ore than most in my opinion....

But still, I don't think it's POSSIBLE to build complicated with PHP.
Convoluted, perhaps, but to really get complicated, you need something
like this:

http://discuss.joelonsoftware.com/default.asp?joel.3.219431.12

--
_Deirdre  blog: http://dsmoen.livejournal.com/