[conspire] even though I install an add-on to create a tiny url in Firefox, the add-on is not available

Don Marti dmarti at zgp.org
Wed Dec 23 13:52:10 PST 2009

begin Ruben I Safir quotation of Wed, Dec 23, 2009 at 04:36:48PM -0500:

> Copy the material to your local webserver with a shorter URI
>
> Thats what I do.
>
> Ruben
>
> http://www.mrbrklyn.com/resources/

If you copy stuff that's still available at the
original URL, be sure to block it in robots.txt so
Google doesn't smack your whole domain down with
a duplicate content penalty.  (Too many spammers
registering too many domains of the same crap--the
search engine people got really tired of it.)

http://zgp.org/~dmarti/
dmarti at zgp.org