[conspire] (forw) Re: printer compatibility

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Thu Aug 13 09:12:16 PDT 2009

I hope everyone's aware of OpenPrinting?

----- Forwarded message from THOMAS R MOTLEY <janmotley7749 at msn.com> -----

From: THOMAS R MOTLEY <janmotley7749 at msn.com>
To: rick at linuxmafia.com
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2009 08:10:33 -0700
Subject: printer compatibility

Hello,

I have been helping a friend who has a new Linux operating system computer.  It sure is different than the regular windows system!

My question is, what printers are compatible to this Linux system?

Thank you for your response.

Jan Motley