[conspire] Build a server in Fremont on the 15th

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Tue Aug 11 17:27:45 PDT 2009

Quoting Bruce Coston (jane_ikari at yahoo.com):

> I'd like to get something better than the untangle os gateway we use
> now .  Cache , possibly squid , and DHCP. form the core services but
> I'd like to have primary linux with that like my old squid box .  My 3
> core box with 6g of ram just sits around now .

Well, if you let me know what distro you'd like to start with, I'll be
glad to burn a copy in advance and bring it along.  Otherwise, I expect
I'll be a bit busy to help much with machines other than the one I'll be
configuring.

--
Cheers,                              Mia kusenveturilo estas plena da angiloj.
Rick Moen
rick at linuxmafia.com