[conspire] curious as to why Seagate would offer a 1.5T external hard drive with only USB 2.0

Darlene Wallach freepalestin at dslextreme.com
Sun Apr 12 21:04:49 PDT 2009

$139 for a 1.5T external hard drive in an enclosure seems like it
would be less expensive than buying a 1.5T hard drive and an enclosure
so I was disappointed that the enclosure did not have firewire 400.

You make an excellent point, which is what I did when I purchased a
400G external hard drive and an enclosure with firewire 400, which I
use, and USB 2.0.

Darlene Wallach