[conspire] long shot: <sixbyten.fon> font file?

Eric De Mund ead-conspire at ixian.com
Sat Sep 27 14:44:54 PDT 2008

David,

] > This is a long shot, but does anyone have a copy of the
] > <sixbyten.fon> font file that I can get a copy of?
]
] I got it from the link - should be OK

Thanks. I appreciate your checking. Fran Litterio was kind enough to
reply to my email /within an hour/ of my writing. He discovered that
there'd been a permissions problem with his directories; once he
corrected it, the font page reappeared.

Cheers,
Eric
--
"Reason is poor propaganda when opposed by the yammering, unceasing
lies of shrewd and evil and self-serving men. The little man has no

Eric De Mund   | Ixian Systems           | Jab: eadixian at jabber.org/main
ead at ixian.com  | 650 Castro St, #120-210 | Y!M: ead0002
ixian.com/ead/ | Mountain View, CA 94041 | ICQ: 811788