[conspire] transportation, please

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Thu Sep 25 17:36:29 PDT 2008

Quoting Bruce Coston (jane_ikari at yahoo.com):

> My left arm hurts, my back and neck got no worse, the drivers seat in
> the Subaru does not ratchet properly in it's more upright positions,
> best not try opening the rear hatch on that wagon ; so , I'd like a
> ride, David Fox probably wants one Sat. too, and I'm curious regarding
> whether the Porsche Cayenne comes with a front bumper and/or license
> plate holder from the showroom.  Yes, in case you didn't decipher the
> last sentence, I got rear ended on the freeway so hard my left arm
> hurts and the driver seat got hurt too. 99% says our wonderful front
> drive only subaru wagon got totalled. Oct. 15 = PCBSD for EBLUG.

Sorry to hear about the probable loss of your Subaru, but I'm very glad
you weren't seriously hurt.

I'm not really in a position to swing all around the South Bay giving
people rides, _but_ am glad to do local trips to and from local Menlo
Park / Palo Alto stops for CalTrain / SamTrans / VTA travellers.

Perhaps someone else who'll be passing by Sunnyvale will offer you a
lift to CABAL.