[conspire] Need help with Adobe photoshop elements 7

Don Marti dmarti at zgp.org
Sun Nov 30 11:04:08 PST 2008

begin Mark Weisler quotation of Sun, Nov 30, 2008 at 10:50:35AM -0800:

> Conspire is largely about free and open software and systems more than
> proprietary software such as Photoshop. Somebody might help tough, if they
> can.

Please don't.  Photoshop is a product of Adobe, which
got the Federal government to arrest programmer,
dad, and honorary deputy sheriff Dmitry Sklyarov.
(The case ended in an acquital.)

It is wrong to subsidize evil companies by doing
their support and training for them.

Please get a graphics program that isn't

and I'm sure that someone will help, either on a web
board or on this list.  (I've done this kind of photo
resizing stuff a bunch for web sites, and will either
point you to a tutorial or post the steps.)

Don Marti                                        +1 510-814-0932
http://zgp.org/~dmarti/                          +1 510-332-1587 mobile
dmarti at zgp.org