[conspire] Need help with Adobe photoshop elements 7

Don Marti dmarti at zgp.org
Sun Nov 30 11:04:08 PST 2008

begin Mark Weisler quotation of Sun, Nov 30, 2008 at 10:50:35AM -0800:

> Conspire is largely about free and open software and systems more than
> proprietary software such as Photoshop. Somebody might help tough, if they
> can.

Please don't.  Photoshop is a product of Adobe, which
got the Federal government to arrest programmer,
dad, and honorary deputy sheriff Dmitry Sklyarov.
(The case ended in an acquital.)

  http://www.freesklyarov.org/

It is wrong to subsidize evil companies by doing
their support and training for them.

Please get a graphics program that isn't
  http://www.gimp.org/

and I'm sure that someone will help, either on a web
board or on this list.  (I've done this kind of photo
resizing stuff a bunch for web sites, and will either
point you to a tutorial or post the steps.)

--
Don Marti                                        +1 510-814-0932
http://zgp.org/~dmarti/                          +1 510-332-1587 mobile
dmarti at zgp.org