[conspire] More Distros

David Fox dfox94085 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 20 12:51:02 PST 2008

I plan on bringing my expanding iso collection to this week's Cabal.

Including new distributions:

System Rescue - 1.1.0
Latest (really, that is) puppy - I ended up getting a recent one
before, but not the latest - what I have is
4.1retro-2.6.21.7-seamonkey, downloaded a few weeks ago.

Sabayon 3.5.1 - x86 (may be getting 64 as well)

New Ultimate Edition (32 and 64 bit) - 2.0, based on Intrepid Ibex

open suse 11.1 beta 5

elive 1.9.16

I may want to bring my box for Daniel to look at - the one I had help
putting together in May will no longer turn on and I'm using Bruce's
backup box to do this now, but really want to make my box work again
:(...