[conspire] I get mail

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Thu Nov 20 11:05:03 PST 2008

Little pischer hides behind a fake name and free webmail, as usual.

----- Forwarded message from me me <theonly at email.com> -----

From: me me <theonly at email.com>
To: rick at linuxmafia.com
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2008 11:29:23 -0500
Subject: Improvement to: How To Ask Questions The Smart Way

Improvement to: How To Ask Questions The Smart Way

A  search of Google Groups reveals that there are only 8 instances of the exact string:

I take this as a good sign. It means that few people have recommended your article and few have been exposed to it. The world would be a poorer place if anyone took you seriously. I’m happy to see that only a few misguided souls have done so.

Your article makes poor assumptions and casts you and the “experts” you reference as egomaniacs with delusions of grandeur. It does no good service either for you or anyone who would read it or take your advice.

Please delete the article: How To Ask Questions The Smart Way.

Thank you,
Jim B.

--
Be Yourself @ mail.com!