[conspire] How does changing CABAL to 1-9 pm sound?

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Fri May 2 22:52:19 PDT 2008

Quoting David Fox (dfox94085 at gmail.com):
> On Fri, May 2, 2008 at 4:27 PM, K Sandoval <indigo.kai at gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> >  I am sure we can work something out.  Maybe I can zip down the road
> >  and pick you up from work if needed.
>
> Yes, if necessary - that would be appreciated.

Excellent!

> Anyway, depends on when or if a consensus to start earlier is reached,
> and I'm sure He who Hosts will let us know when the new meeting time
> happens.

We're now at that point, I think, so I'll be updating the Web pages to
reflect official 1-9 pm hours, Real Soon Now.

Again, as Deirdre says, attendees are welcome to arrive _any_ time:  1pm
arrival is not required in any way.  Also, on most occasions, I expect
that people staying late, e.g., if an installation is running long, will
be perfectly fine, provided the voice volume goes _way_ down and stays
that way.