[conspire] How does changing CABAL to 1-9 pm sound?

K Sandoval indigo.kai at gmail.com
Fri May 2 16:27:18 PDT 2008

On Thu, May 1, 2008 at 5:51 PM, Rick Moen <rick at linuxmafia.com> wrote:
>  Anyhow, how does 1pm to 9pm sound for new CABAL hours?  Comments
>  welcomed.  (It's very doubtful that we'd kick anyone out at 9pm, mind.)

On Thu May 1 20:26:10 PDT 2008, David Fox wrote:

Well, for me it might not work out all that well, because I sometimes
have to work Saturday mornings from 8 to 12 and since I travel by bus
I doubt seriously I'd be able to get home in time in order to pick up
a ride to a Cabal starting at 1pm.

Some Saturdays though it would work out. Depends on what my
transportation thinks (hi Kai). And I'd get home in time to watch
America's Most Wanted :) :).

Sometimes getting out really late (and it has been that way lately) is
hard on me, especially if that Saturday is a scheduled work day as it
was last time, simply because I'm up in the AM at 5:30ish.

FWIW, 5/10 is tentatively scheduled right now for me to work

-->  Heya David this is Kai:

I am sure we can work something out.  Maybe I can zip down the road
and pick you up from work if needed.  For me, I really would prefer to
start earlier and avoid the mosquitoes. Yeah, I have that sweet blood
that mosquitoes love to taste, YEOWZHA!!!

<<snip from the volunteers list>>

Kai Wrote: I would be willing to volunteer to show up at a specified
time (say 1 or 2pm) and help "HOST" the CABAL/Install-fest and help
set up/keep a lid on things until 4 or 5pm (when the mosquitoes come
out).

I for one am up for doing whatever is necessary to keep from becoming
live mosquito bait!!!

- Kai

Ms.Kai Sandoval

http://www.linkedin.com/pub/1/677/a41