[conspire] rewriting history

Eric De MUND ead-conspire at ixian.com
Sun Mar 30 21:31:33 PDT 2008

All,

For those that haven't heard the haunting 1860 phonautogram, that to me
evokes some of the recordings played by TAPS on Ghost Hunters, or is it
the other way around, it's currently (Sunday, 2008-03-30) available at:

o   Researchers Play Tune Recorded Before Edison
    http://www.nytimes.com/2008/03/27/arts/27soun.html

Eric
--
"An inventor is simply a person who doesn't take his education too
seriously. You see, from the time a person is six years old until he

Eric De MUND
ead at ixian.com