[conspire] (no subject)

George Pope gpope at pcmagic.net
Tue Mar 4 00:18:11 PST 2008

How many pc's can your school reasonably use? No promises. I believe
that Saturday was our first mega installafest. Last Saturday we may have
done 400 in San Mateo and maybe another 400 at the other 3 cities. I
suspect that these numbers can be increased. Why don't you go to a
nearby Linux meeting and or regular installafest and see what they are
like and talk about your school's needs. http://linuxmafia.com/ lists
SFBA events

I'll call.

george

Note to my linuxmafia brothers and sisters, All of Us Or None is a
prisoner (incl ex) and their familie's support group.

Dear George,