[conspire] Housekeeping, again

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Sun Mar 2 19:49:57 PST 2008

Quoting Christian Einfeldt (einfeldt at gmail.com):

> ...lore of Bay Area Free Software history...

Um, no.

> At the risk of bringing up unpleasant family history, let me say that
> I don't know to what it is that you are referring.

I was actually talking to Ed, not you.  However:

Many people I care about have come to sudden, freakish demises, more
often than not caused / abetted by someone else's negligence.  The first
was my dad (killed by manufacturer defect 1968-12-26, 6:15am local;
we can thus safely conclude that Captain Arthur Moen's lifespan rather
handily antedated "Free Software history").

Naturally, when some yutz screws up and ruins my gear, I tell myself
it's just _stuff_ -- but it's clear when negligent loss started to bug me.