[conspire] ANNOUNCE: TOMORROW Sat June 7 INSTALLFEST TALKS POTLUCK, Berkeley 12N-6P

john_re john_re at fastmail.us
Fri Jun 6 14:32:02 PDT 2008

On Fri, 6 Jun 2008 09:45:17 -0700, "Rick Moen" <rick at linuxmafia.com>
said:
> Quoting john_re (john_re at fastmail.us):
>
> > Turns out Bruce was correct: There _is_ an installfest this Saturday.
> > It's just in Berkeley. ;)
>
> "Evans Hall, or nearby" does not a location make.

<snip - some _very_ erudite observations!)

> Well, I guess you _can't_ fix any of those problems, then.  Oops.  What
> a shame.
>
> > (Yo Rick - BALE readers might like being informed about this event.
>
> Unfortunately, I see no event.  I see you _wanting_ there to be an
> event, doing none of the work required, and attempting to declare one
> into existence through the power of faith.

(Wholly Moenley! I'm being trolled by one of the Greats!)

Good _day_, Mr. Moen!

It is _indeed_ a pleasure to respond to your troll, Sir!

If I may be so bold, allow me, Sir, please, to submit for your gracious
consideration, my detailed reply:

The quote in this guy's sig:
http://www.weak.org/pipermail/buug/2008-June/003072.html

                          or over the web