[conspire] thanks a million for mentioning screen(1)

Eric De MUND ead-conspire at ixian.com
Tue Jun 3 22:56:23 PDT 2008

Rick,

A while back you mentioned the screen(1) program, I believe in passing.
You described it a bit, then went on to talk about whatever main point
you wanted to make.

I mentally filed away your mention of it and also went on.

Let me tell you, I just started using it, and I'm finding it to be tre-
mendously useful. I'm currently using it at home, and will shortly be
using it when I ssh(1) in to home from client sites.

Thanks a million for mentioning it.

Eric
--
Eric De MUND   | Ixian Systems           | Jab: eadixian at jabber.org/main